DAILY THOUGHT- TUESDAY 25th
Verse: Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.
- There are things that we will never understand.
- There will always be aspects of God that we do not grasp.
- That does not change what we do know about God.
- What we know about God is something that belongs to us.
- Some things are best left in God's hands.
PRAYER: Lord, You are great and there are some things that I will never understand because I cannot see from Your perspective. What I do know is that I can trust You with every aspect of my life. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Lord JESUS CHRIST, true light of the world, you guide all mankind to salvation. Give us the courage, strength and grace to build a world of justice and peace, ready for the coming of that kingdom where you live with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.
God Bless you